Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Zombies & Hula Hoops

I have a zombie addiction. And by that I mean I think of myself as a zombie activist. I'm always thinking about the zombies welfare after the Apocalypse.

Here's an example of a typical conversation around the house:
Me: Hey, do you think zombies would be good with hula hoops?
Him: What?
Me: Well, when they're not eating brains, they're just sort of standing there wavering from side to side, so I figure if we gave them hula hoops, it's sort of like a "minimum effort, maximum enjoyment" kind of thing.
Him: Finish watching your zombie movie.

Me: But seriously, do you think they'd enjoy it?
Him: *silence*

These types of conversations go on all the time. So, rather than just annoy, um, I mean entertain my spouse with my ramblings I thought I'd share them with the blog-o-sphere. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't stop smiling think of zombies with hula hoops. That would be a perfect comedic break in one of those scary movie spoofs.

    ReplyDelete