Thursday, February 24, 2011

This is Holly's Fault. Totally Holly's fault. I'm innocent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM

So Holly sent me this link last week.  Because of her, I have been having zombie dreams [which really is normal for me] and this song haunts me during the day. 

Case in point: I'm in a meeting this morning and someone says "Your requests are unreasonable."
What do I hear? "We're not unreasonable.  I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes."
Then I tune out the meeting because I have a mental image of the zombie leader's air guitar solo [which starts at 3:04 in the video].  When I manage to struggle out of my zombie-like trance, I find that I have been volunteered for two assignments and I apparently agreed to do them [I'm pretty sure the head nodding was due to the mental air guitaring, not agreeing to the extra work].

Thanks Holly.  I'll be sure to sing "All we wanna do is eat your brains" in your honor while completing the project. *sticks tongue out*

You have now been warned of the dangers of watching the video.  Don't blame me if bad things happen to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment